Information Technology Technician
Delivery: Blended (Online and In-class)
- You will learn, through a very hands-on approach in our fully equipped computer lab classrooms, how to work within the A+ and Microsoft Windows environment. Learn under the guidance and support of experienced IT professionals and gain insight from their real-life work and industry experiences.
- Take advantage of small classes with collaborative coursework. Gain knowledge from IT professionals and work with your teams to deliver projects and presentations.
- This program gives you easy access to the invaluable learning techniques used by many in their preparation of the CompTIA certification exams.
*This program is geared towards anyone looking to take the CompTIA certification exams.
- Students must attain a minimum of 50% on each course to qualify for graduation.
Potential graduates of this program can work in the following fields:
- User Support Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Laboratory Technician
- Technical Writer
Tuition and Book Fees
- Tuition fee $18,200.00 CAD
- Book fees $350.00 CAD
*Tuition fee is subject to change
Need Financial Assistance?
We have experts that will assist and guide you with your student aid application.
Learn more by reaching out to us!
Address: Suite 215 Asia-Pacific Center 100 4 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2P 3N2
The ACE Advantage
ACE Career College’s blended Information Technology Technician program enables you to study anywhere in Canada.
You will learn about fundamentals and techniques in Information Technology.
When you complete the program, you will be equipped with up to date knowledge and skills that will enable you to take on the role of an IT Technician.